Communication with the Deutsche Bundesbank per EBICS
Currently, the Deutsche Bundesbank is modernising its communication infrastructure. The new communication processes affect both, banks and the so called "non banks", e.g. public authorities.
The payment files exchanged per EBICS may differ in format, depending on a bank's communication or a non bank's communication. Whether HBV, HBV-SEPA, EMZ, EKI, EBCDIC packed or unpacked – never mind, the products especially designed for electronic payment transactions with the Deutsche Bundesbank take care of all details.
The requirements for non banks are covered by:
- BL Bundesbank Client: the electronic banking client especially designed for non banks to communicate with the Deutsche Bundesbank
- BL Bundesbank Client plus: extends the BL Bundesbank Client with the capabilities required for the corporate banking with all German banks and those supporting EBICS
- BL EBICS Server for non banks: the extension to the BL Bundesbank clients for individual requirements like automatic payment processing
- BL Transfertool: for the plain transfer of electronic payment files between non banks and the Deutsche Bundesbank
- BL Banking VEU: to provide distributed digital signatures (German: VEU) within the payment processing at the Deutsche Bundesbank
- BL Bundesbank Format Converter: converts files of common payment files into Bundesbank specific formats and vice versa
BL EBICS Server: the first class solution for banks to communicate with the Deutsche Bundesbank.